Friday, November 30, 2012

Cinnamon Challenge


Have you ever done the Cinnamon Challenge?


The other day, James and I decided to do some game.
The person that picks the toy that Yuri picks wins.

For some people who didn't watch this, you can watch it.

Well...
Yuri decided to pick the toy that James picked....

so,,,

He did this butt ceremony.


And then, he wanted me to do Cinnamon Challenge!!!
It is basically eating a spoonful of Cinnamon Powder.

I saw some people's Cinnamon Challenge, and the videos really made me scared.

These are some of the fun videos of Cinnamon Challenge.
LOL!!!! This really made me laugh so hard.... but the same time, I got scared....

And then I watched this video. I got terrified.

Well.. 
But I promised people that I would do the challenge! 

So I did it!!!!

And Enjoy!!! ASIAN POWER!!!!! YEAH!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, UTI. when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

    ReplyDelete