Thursday, November 8, 2012

How we met (5)

Click for How we met (1)

I had James read this story the other day. After How we met (4), he was like, "what happened? what happened? I want to know!!! I want you to write right now!!! I want to know!!!" He really liked the story.

James, this is not a novel. This is OUR story. You know what happened... -_-;;;;;


While he was gone, I started to feel really uncomfortable. Here, I was in a club where there are so many men trying to talk to me. I had never been to a club, and everything was so new to me. I was there because James was there. He was the only friend of mine that I could feel comfortable with, but he was gone for some reason. I started to feel like crying.



I wanted to go back home, but I missed the last bus going back home while I was looking for James. I had to wait for about 5 hours to get the first bus to go back home. This club seemed so alive that people would stay up all night anyway.

I looked out the window. I was looking around Itaewon.



This place seemed not to go to sleep. People were so lively at night. I felt like I was the only one who was not enjoying the moment. I felt like James ditched me or something. But... why?????
All of the sudden?? It was just really weird.

(From http://yazmodo.com/)

Outside the window, on the street, out of nowhere, there was James. He was just standing there. He was looking at one direction and was not moving at all.

When you think about it, it is a bit creepy. This one black guy, quite big, is standing looking at one direction without moving a bit late at night. I would not want to pass by him. lol. (I know, I know. Was my thought too stereotypical?? lol. Come on, give me a break! I know you will not like that, either. OK??)

But, definitely, it was not like this.


Hmmm....Quite intimidating. 



Then..... like this?


No.



Then... like this?


No.


Like this?


No. 


Like this?



Heck, no.



Like this?






No, but I like him. lol. jk.


Like this?


No, but he has a nice body. lol.


Around this point, you are probably like, 'What are you doing? You are not supposed to admire some random guy's body! You need to keep telling us the story!!'

Right, right. Sorry about that. I was a bit carried away and he just had a good body. lol. I was just enjoying the moment. lol. Anyway, 

He was standing like this guy.


 Woooooooo. Pretty creepy, eh? lol.

Only imagine it was at night like this.



 On this Itaewon street.




 Alrighty. So, I was like, 'What the heck is he doing? Is he okay? Was he in a fight with someone?'

After a few minutes, he came into the club.

I asked him, "Hey, where were you? You have been gone forever!"
He told me, "Where were YOU? I couldn't find YOU! !@#$@#%&^&*(#%@"

I could not understand what he was saying.
First, he just had a thick accent that I was not familiar with.
Second, he was just too drunk...

This guy..... I just could not trust him...

He kept talking about "a lady" being angry at him, and then he kept telling me how much I needed to trust him. That is all I could get from him.

and then, I was like.

What?? There is "A lady"??? What lady? Not me? Another lady????

TO BE CONTINUED....

Do you like our story?  Do you want to know who the lady is that James was talking about? Please comment! Thank you all. Love you all. :)

Go to How we met (6)!!

12 comments:

  1. omg I experienced the same thing, my bf has an accent that take me time to get used to. When I got used to it, my cousin was complaining that she couldnt get his accent, I was like: "you sure? Am sure I can get him well" lol
    btw, were you sure the lady he talked about was not you? He was drunk !!! LOL
    I'm curious what did you say really in this part: "@#$@#%&^&*(#%@" ^^, haha, always enjoy your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! It that does sound pretty creep, standing like that... at night...like that... :/

    Please continue this story! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who was he talking about?! How did he lose you in the club? He definitely had too many drinks. Love the story - I want to see how you guys got to the point where you decided to make it official and start dating/be a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so interesting! I can't wait for the next part of the story! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, when is part 6 coming? I'm in the same kind of relationship as you. I'm Chinese and he's African American, we've been together for over 7 years and we have two beautiful kids 6, and 3. By the way, you guys look great together..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, this is a bit weird. How did he ever recover from this? Seems like a date from hell at this point. When is this relationship going to turn around? Seems like it's all going in the wrong direction at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hooked lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, UTI. when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name are Latiesha Bell my great testimony on how i conceive With the help of a man called Dr Zico I was able to get pregnant. I'm 39, it was really difficult for me to conceive, I was diagnosed with PCOS and premature ovarian failure but after many years of trying, I came across Dr Zico whose email address is zicoherbalhome@gmail.com, I bought a pregnancy herbs (natural ingredents ) from him and he sent it to me through UPS and after I used it as he instructed, I fall pregnant two weeks latter I'm 7 months pregnant now. Also I will like to advice anyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man, his prayers/guidelines and herbs are effective. his email address: zicoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola a todos, mi nombre es luciana y estoy aquí para testificar sobre cómo recuperé a mi esposo después de que él nos abandonó a mí y a nuestros hijos durante más de 2 años. Mi esposo nos dejó solos y preocupados y yo estaba triste porque no estaba contento con el hecho de que mis hijos crecerán sin un padre y estaba más preocupada porque no puedo imaginar perder a mi esposo por una compañera. Así que comencé a buscar cualquier forma posible de conseguirlo, pero todo fue en vano, luego decidí hablar con mi amiga Olivia, quien me contó sobre un Dr. alusi y sus maravillosos trabajos y cómo ayudó a las personas en situaciones problemáticas, ella me dio su dirección de contacto y lo probé, así que cuando finalmente respondió mi correo electrónico, él (alusi) me dijo lo que debía hacer y también hizo su parte, después de lo cual me aseguró que mi esposo volvería a mí en menos de 7 días y para terminar todo ahora estoy satisfecho porque mi esposo ha regresado a nosotros y mis hijos tienen la oportunidad de estar con su padre. Entonces, mis compañeras, no sé, todas tenemos un problema u otro y les digo que el Dr. Alusi es capaz de poner fin a esa situación. Entonces, si necesita ayuda, comuníquese con él a través de su dirección de correo electrónico [dr.alusistanley@gmail.com] o +2348146050373.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you heard about programmed ATM card? email: (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +15592016732 for enquiring on how to get the ATM programmed card.
    We have special cash loaded programmed ATM card of $5000, $10000, $15000, $20000 and any amount your choice you need for you to buy your dream car, house and to start up your own business. Our ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe, stores and POS. Our card has daily withdrawal limit depending card balance you order. Contact us via Email if you need a card email: (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +15592016732.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I contacted herpes' I was told there is no herpes cure except treatment to
    control it. I totally lost hope. All I could think was losing my life it
    was so embarrassing to have this virus, few weeks ago I ready about a
    possible natural herbs cure which was guaranteed. And I ordered the natural
    herbs treatment from Dr voodoo after some weeks I got 100? cure. Now I'm so
    excited to share this testimony contact Dr voodoo WhatsApp number
    +2348140120719 also e-mail him at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete