Saturday, November 16, 2013

Our Life Update (2013 Oct- Nov)

Now, we live in the USA all together. I know James is so happy to have us back. 
:)
In this picture, James is the one driving. I used a mirror version on my camera.


I took a video on the ride.


I love Yuri in this dress! I think it is really cute on her. :)



James is braiding Yuri's hair. He is concentrating!


Check out his braiding Yuri's hair.

Walking home from church. 
So cute.


Just before Yuri's taking a shower. :)



In this video, Yuri understood me saying "Smile" this time. I was quite surprised because I had to say it in Korean all the time because she didn't understand the word "smile" in English.


Check out our Vlog!





2 comments:

  1. Just simple and awesome...
    great video...
    thank you for sharing your experience...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, UTI. when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

    ReplyDelete