Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yuri and I came to visit Korea!!

Yes! Yuri and I came to Korea.
The trip to Korea was not easy.
We had 2 stopovers and the whole flight time was 18 hours.
I was in the flights holding Yuri on my laps all the time.
Yuri had a hard time sleeping in the flights...
But, we made it. Finally!! We made it to Korea!
We were extremely tired when we met my parents at the airport.
Yuri didn't smile at all after we arrived in Korea, but when she saw my mom and my mom held her, she started to smile. That all surprised me and my mom since she was only with us for Yuri's first 1 and a half months. Even though we talked a lot through a video call and saw each other's face on the screen, my mom was worried a lot that Yuri might forget her and not want to be held by her.
But, Yuri was so happy to see my mom. That made my mom so happy. :)
 
This is the video that I took when my mom held Yuri for the first time at the airport.
 
 
 
On Sunday, we went to a wedding of my brother in law's sister.
The wedding ceremony reminded me of my wedding.
Looking at people getting married always excites me and makes me think of how beautiful love is.
 
My mom and dad love Yuri so much! :)



 
 


Good things about being in Korea
1. My mom cooks for me.
2. My mom changes diapers for Yuri.
3. I can be with my mom.
Sorry, mom. I just came to Korea to take advantage of you. XD


Bad things about being in Korea that I thought I could get away from but didnt work
1. James is yelling at me to come back.
2. james is calling me a mama's girl.
3. james is calling me mean because I left him alone.
Sorry, babe. Hang in there! XOXO


7 comments:

  1. Yuri is so cute~
    And I'm not just saying that because I'm black/Korean mixed too. LoL
    Beautiful family you have. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!!! Thank you so much!! I am sure you must be really cute and beautiful, too!!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Yuri is so so so cute!!! and I love her little hat hehe
    Hope you guys are having lots of fun in Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha
    love the part about bad things
    Since I am with a balck guy(not married), I kinda envy you that he yells at you to come back. It means you are together. Wish u enjoyed in Korea. But...James is yelling...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lily, I couldn't help but come across your blog. You and I share a similar story. I met my wife more than six years ago and we met in China. It's the same similar love story. I see that you really dearly love your husband a lot which would make any man the happiest man in the world. I'm glad you made the choice to visit your parents for whatever purpose it may be. Hopefully for your parents to help you with your daughter and to enjoy the trip back in Korea.
    My wife and I met in China and she has been living in the US for about 5 years now. I have a son who is half Chinese and half Mexican. Our story is a bit of a fairy tale as well. Kind of like "My girlfriend is a Gumiho (Nine tailed fox" which is a famous Korean love drama.
    My son is now 4 years old and we recently have been going through a family emergency with my spouse. We are planning to return to China since things have not been as wonderful as we thought they'd be in Chicago.
    I'm not sure why I'm writing this post but I only wanted to express my emotions for all the women/mothers who put 100% in raising their child/family.
    Today, I am a changed Man and know what a true husband and father is. I've never been so thankful to cook for my wife, to cleanup after my wife (clothes,dishes,etc.,), and devote my time to her. We only live once right?
    I'm hoping that your husband gives you 100% as every man should.
    When you wrote,
    "1. James is yelling at me to come back.
    2. james is calling me a mama's girl.
    3. james is calling me mean because I left him alone"

    At first I was quite upset to hear that because that left me with the impression that your husband is relying on you too care for his needs and be super woman. I'm not sure maybe if you wrote this sort of joking whatever James said but I hope it's that he misses you.
    My mother really hasn't been around too often to help us and the differences in culture is really different how mother in law's help their daughter in law. I wish my wife's mother could have been there as she would have helped my wife more than my mother. I guess this may be an Asian culture thing but I truly hope your husband is giving you 100% to support you and your family. He should do a good husband and cook, clean, and dedicate all the time to you and your daughter.



    ReplyDelete
  6. Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, UTI. when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

    ReplyDelete