Monday, October 15, 2012

How we met (3)

Read from the beginning. :)
Click for How we met (1)!

I was thinking about James calling me just to ask my name. I felt like he might not have been interested in me as much as I was. At least, I knew his name! So.. I decided to stay friends with him and thought that was at least what his intention was.



He called me once or twice a week after that. He asked me how I was doing and talked a bit, and he never asked me out. All our talk on the phone was really superficial nothing substantial even if we were just friends. So.. I started to wonder why we were talking on the phone once or twice a week and just asking each other how we were doing. I started to feel uncomfortable to talk to him since we didn't grow our relationship toward any direction. (Not even friendship. That was what I thought.) He never asked me out or anything, so I felt like he was just going through calling one girl a day on his phone contacts. I just felt like he was just calling me so that he did not get bored or something.

Maybe, he was this much bored. lol.


So I started ditching his phone calls. I know I should have just told him what I felt, but I didn't want to say those stuff directly to him and didn't know how to. I thought avoiding calls will give him a hint.

However, he kept calling me. I kept getting missed calls from him. I felt bad.. but I didn't know what to do.

One day, I was texting with my phone and the phone rang. At that time, if you pressed any button, the phone automatically got picked up. I accidentally picked up James's phone (Heaven helped James. lol), and we got to talk to him. He was saying it was really hard to catch me and told me he was glad that he could talk to me.

So.. I wanted to find out if he was interested in meeting me up. I asked him if he would like to give my umbrella back and maybe treat me a lunch. He said he would love to. So... I told him to text me with a date and ask me officially.

He texted me the next day asking if we could get together the following weekend.
But... All of a sudden, I felt like the whole idea of us getting together was not from him actually I asked him to do that. I didn't feel good about it all of a sudden. lol. So... I didn't reply the text of him.

And... I could not get any texts after that.

And I was thinking if he thinks that I am not worth trying to text at least twice, I don't need to waste my time.

Hey, You stupid! She not replying does not mean she is not interested in you! She wants to know how much you like her!


So we stopped contacting each other.


TO BE CONTINUED....


Today's lesson: If an Asian girl does not reply your text message, try twice. She will feel that you are really serious. lol.


Do you want more stories? Please comment below! :)

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Am Hellen, thanks to Dr oniha who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr ONIHA's recommendation onLine,of how he has helped numerous of childless couples to have children with the help of his wonderful herbal medication, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me.within the space of two months, i became pregnant, I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other infertilty issues, you can reach him through his email:
      DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM or call him on +2347089275769

      Delete
  2. I love your story and the way you explain it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, why you always end the story when it is getting interesting!!!! :) Cant wait to read more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAhahah. sorry for making you wait again. The next story is out. Check it out! :)

      Delete
  4. what a difficult start ^.^;; Poor james haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you think about it, I am justified. lol.

      Delete
  5. please post more I like the way you write!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) There are (4) and (5) up.. :)

      Delete
  6. It looks like James almost blew it. If he believes in God, and even if he doesn't, he should be on his knees thanking Him that you didn't ditch him. He really almost blew it and his life would not have been the dream it is today. However, it is possible to be so shy as to almost be paralyzed in confronting a lady even if one adores her. My shyness, as a young man simply cost me a relationship with a woman whom should today have been my wife. Yet today she is married to and waking up with someone else. James almost blew it and I did blow it so I know what I am talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The story looks like mine,but let me read your and after,i will let you know mine.I am in china

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous20/9/13 18:59

    I can relate to how you feel. Girls like guys to be more proactive and persistent. Good story, will keep reading... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. DR OBODO LOVE SPELL FORUM2/5/16 04:49

    how i finally make her to come back after seperating from 2yrs with the help of Dr obodo spell she is now with me with fully love and respect me. need Doc ,call +234(815)5425481 or Email; templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, UTI. when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you heard about programmed ATM card? email: (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +15592016732 for enquiring on how to get the ATM programmed card.
    We have special cash loaded programmed ATM card of $5000, $10000, $15000, $20000 and any amount your choice you need for you to buy your dream car, house and to start up your own business. Our ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe, stores and POS. Our card has daily withdrawal limit depending card balance you order. Contact us via Email if you need a card email: (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +15592016732.

    ReplyDelete