Monday, February 10, 2014

I am in my second trimester!

My first trimester was extremely horribly bad. I had a bad morning sickness and threw up many times unlike my pregnancy with Yuri (my first born).
I usually like oranges, but oranges sound horrible to me. I usually like rice, but I couldn't stand the smell of rice.
My husband, James had to cook and clean most of times as I just lay down on bed.
I appreciate what he did for me. :)

I have been uploading videos on my pregnancy every week so far, so please check them out! :)

4 Weeks

5 Weeks

6 Weeks

7 -8 Weeks

9 Weeks

10 Weeks

11 Weeks

12 Weeks

13 Weeks

14 Weeks

15 Weeks

Today, I am 15 weeks and 1 day pregnant!
Please keep in tune for more updates! :)

1 comment:

  1. Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, UTI. when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

    ReplyDelete