Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Central park in Dongtan, South Korea

Last Saturday, Yuri, her grandma, and I went to Central Park in Dongtan. It is a big park, and there were many people walking, playing, and resting.

Yuri loved walking outside under the sun.



She wore a nice pink dress and a hat that her grandma bought for her.




Yuri found grass and flowers very fascinated.



Yuri looking at people at the park.








Yuri : Mom, that tree is really pretty!





What is this on the ground?



What is this? 
Yuri, those are flower petals.

Me taking a picture of myself.

What are the flowers? So pretty!

I think Yuri looks a bit prettier to me. :)






Hi!

Hi! I like your ride.



I don't like to sit here. I want to walk!!!!




Let me get out!!!



Yay!!!! I am out!!!!


Mom, please never ever put me on the stroller.

Hurray!!!!


Boy: Hi!!

Yuri: Who are you?

Yuri : Hmmm. You look younger than me. How old are you?

Boy: I am 12 months.

Yuri: Hey, you are too young for me. I have just turned 14 months.

Yuri: I don't like younger boys.

Boy : Please give me a chance.

Boy : I really like you!!!
Yuri : I am sorry.

Yuri : Boys know I am pretty. 

Yuri : Hahahahaha.

Hehehehehehehe.



Was I too harsh on him???

Welll.. But Life is harsh. He needs to know.





It was getting colder, so Yuri put on a cardigan.


She loved this bridge.

We came into a mall right next to the park.



Is it pretty?

No.. maybe not.



I can see myself reflected on the window.








Wow, this place is really fun!!!!




Mommy is looking at shoes.



Hmmmm.. the pink shoes are nice.


Mom, hurry up. I am getting tired.




Okay, maybe I can sit here and rest here.





This man was dosing off on the chair, so Yuri touched him and woke him up. lol. 

The outing was really fun!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a very nice outing! I felt like I was there. :D

    Those Yuri comments with the cute little boy made me laugh so hard!

    I can imagine your mother running around with that camera. I know she was having fun. She takes very good photos. Tell her "Thank you for your hard work. Toddlers are hard work." :)


    -Robin J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely tell my mom that. :) Thank you for your sweet message and I am glad that you like the photos! :)

      Delete