Friday, October 26, 2012

Busan Trip - South Korea

We got on a night bus to go to Busan. We wanted to get there early in the morning so that we can have a whole day to have fun on the beach. We slept on the bus since it took about 4 and a half hours overnight. I think we got there around 5ish.
Busan had really clean subways. 



Waiting for the subway.

When we got on the subway, there were no one in the car since it was really early in the morning. So we decided to take up some spaces. lol.





We went to Haeundae Beach. It was really beautiful, but we were just too early. lol. So we decided to lay down and sunbathe a bit.


When you look at the picture, there are no one except for us. lol.


Those sunglasses that I am wearing in the picture, the big wave took them away. :( I was not happy.
Since we were a bit tired, we felt asleep. but my legs were totally sunburned. Awwwwwww. 

This picture was taken at another beach. Look at my legs. They are so red...
And the sunglasses... I lost the white framed ones... so I had to wear them instead.


Honey, smile!!

Gosh! Smile!!! 

OK. good. lol.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this looked like an amazing adventure haha! James and Lily, I'm so happy for you two. I hope to have a blessed situation such as yours. You two inspire me to be as multi cultural as possible! I happen to love Korea as well haha. God Bless you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, UTI. when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

    ReplyDelete